Winter Clothing Haul


Hi all, 
Hope you've had a nice week, and a good halloween! In this post I am going to show you my new winter clothing purchases, this mainly consists of jumpers with a few shirts and a pair of snazzy jeans.

I have tried to link what I can but unfortunately I was not able to find everything so I added the most similar Item I could find and stated it is similar.

On with the post! 
 First thing is this sparkly goldish jumper from H&M the glittery thread doesn't really show up on camera but I assure you it's glittery. I thought this would be perfect in the run up to Christmas. 

You can buy this jumper here from H&M

 This is a H&M basics range jumper, it's really soft and cosy!

You can buy this here from H&M

 This is a kind of oversized shirt from Topshop with embroidered flowers. I love this shirt, it's perfect to wear with another top underneath to layer up. 

You can get this here from Topshop - It also comes in tall and petite.

 This jumper is from New Look it's a cropped jumper and it's so soft! I love wearing this with a high waisted pair of jeans. I know this jumper says bonjour in sequins but the font really reminds me of the Barbie logo. 

You can find this here on new look 

These are the snazzy jeans I spoke about earlier. They are from H&M you can't really see from the first photo but they are covered in little shiny studs which you can see from the second photo. I love this as an outfit with the sparkly jumper above - I like my clothes to sparkle wherever I go especially in the run to Christmas! I'm not sure how well the studs will stay on I believe there just glued on and I think one has fallen off already. So I might search for some more black studs to replace them.

You can get similar jeans here from H&M

This is just a plain green top from H&M basics but this is great for layering with pinafores or shirts. I like wearing pinafores in autumn and winter so basic long sleeved tops always come in useful.

You can get something similar here on H&M

This top is from H&M, it's a short sleeved cropped top. It has a sequined collar that I love. To me it feels quite festive with the sparkles! (I know it's crinkled I will iron it before I wear it, crinkles always seem to show up more on camera)

You can get a similar top here from H&M


This is just a fairly simple jumper from H&M. I love wearing this with a largish statement necklace because I think it looks good with the high (almost turtle) neckline.

You can get a similar jumper here from H&M

This shirt was from Topshop. I really love dogs, so of course, I'm going to love this shirt! It has pugs and Yorkshire terriers on.
You can get it here on Topshop - It also comes in petite.


 Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed! Do you like any of the items I bought? Which is your favourite? I think mine has to be the dog shirt! What's your go to winter clothing item? I'd love to know in the comments below!
Bye for now,
see you next week!


Comments

  1. Oh I love that grey H&M jumper! That's such a nice staple piece.

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's really comfy!

      Molly

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts