Summer Outfit!

Hi all
This week and last weeks has been so hot! England has had big heat wave a heatwave! Here is one of the summer outfits I have been loving this week! I really like this outfit I have chosen I feel it is really summery due to all the floral prints. I love floral and almost all my clothes have flowers on them, evan my shoes have flowers on them!
As not all this stuff is not current season I can't leave the exact link but I have picked out some similar items from the same shops that I also love and left the links below!



This top is from New Look, it is a very light fabric. There are fabric coverd buttons all the way up the back of the top and I really like the pom pom trim round the bottom edge of the top.

Similar New Look top Click Here


These shorts are from New Look.
I really love these, I like denim shorts and I  love that these ones have floral detailing along the edges and on the pockets. I have owned these for quite a while now and they are still definitely my favourite shorts!


Similar New Look shorts: Click Here







These shoes are from Ecco. I really like these shoes as I love the floral pattern on them! I have to wear orthotic insoles so finding shoes that are deep enough for the insoles is quite a challenge as I always used to wear converse. Most of the shoes in Ecco are deep enough for the insoles and they have got some really nice shoes!
These Ecco shoes Click Here

These sunglasses are from Topshop. I put these in the clothing haul on here a while ago (you can check that out here) but in the sun we have had this week you really need your sunglasses so of course I had to include them!
Link to these Cool Metal Sunglasses


Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed! What's are favourite clothes and shoes shop and what's the weather like at the moment where you are? Bye for now see you next week!


Comments

Popular Posts