My Walk!

Hi All,
This week me and my family decided to get out of the house and go for a walk! Obviously we took the dog (if you have a dog you will know a walk without your dog is not the same!) We walked in a really pretty area of the countryside around some lakes. Here on my blog I wanted to share the pictures that I took with you!

 Here is the river we walked along. As you can see there were some cows on the other side of the river!

 Here is a photo I took looking through the trees and over one of the lakes! 

 Finally this picture which I think is my favourite. I love the golden colours in the trees and you can see two swans. I find water and lakes like this very calming (I like how the still water reflects the surrounding trees). 

This week I want to encourage you to get out of the house and go for a walk either with your family, a friend or on your own to see some countryside you have never seen before. If you live in a busy city you could just go to a local park, but enjoy some time out in the cold crisp air (well it will defiantly be cold if you live in England). Or if you already enjoy and go for regular walks. Let me know if you go for a walk this week in the comments below or you could tweet me a picture of something you saw. My twitter is @Mollyeeez. Thank you for reading!
 Bye for now, see you next week!

Comments

  1. Those are such great photos! What kind of camera did you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, these pictures were just taken on my iphone camera! I have just got a new canon (5d mark 2) camera that I can't wait to try!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts